• ½ cup Hood® No Salt Added Low Fat Cottage Cheese
• 1 Tbsp. Hood® 1% Lowfat Milk
• 1 pound ground 100% turkey breast
• 1 large egg
• ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
• 2 tsp. dried basil
• ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
• 2 Tbsp. canola oil
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
Place cottage cheese and milk in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, about one minute.
In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese mixture with the remaining ingredients, except for the canola oil. Mix well. Form the meat mixture into 15 meatballs of equal size.
Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil. Brown meatballs on all sides. Remove from pan to a rack that's been placed on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining oil and meatballs.
Bake meatballs for 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve with pasta, in sandwiches, or sliced, as a topping for pizza.