- 3 3.4-oz. packages instant vanilla pudding
- 6 cups Hood® Light Eggnog
- 2 10-oz. prepared Angel Food cakes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries, washed and dried (reserve 8 berries for garnish)
- 2 cups Hood Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 16 mint leaves (for garnish)
Prepare pudding with Eggnog instead of milk. Refrigerate.
Layer half the cake in a 3-quart serving dish. Top with 3 cups of the pudding and spread it evenly over the cake. Top with raspberries, then top with the remaining cake.
Whip the cream with the sugar. Spread evenly on top of the cake. Decorate with raspberries and mint leaves.