Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup Hood Moo Struck Chocolate Low Fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 banana, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. peanuts
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup plain reduced-fat granola
Blend the milk, yogurt, peanut butter, frozen banana, and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor for 45 seconds or until smooth.
Pour into bowl. Arrange peanuts, banana, and granola on top.
Freeze wrapped banana for at least 20 minutes and for up to 6 months.
Per serving: Calories: 553, Carbohydrate: 84 grams, Fiber: 10 grams, Protein: 23 grams, Fat: 17 grams, Saturated fat: 2 grams, Cholesterol: 2 milligrams, Sodium: 329 milligrams, Calcium: 280 milligrams.