Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups Hood Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups Hood 1% Lowfat Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium very ripe bananas
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup uncooked oats
- 2 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. table salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Topping (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Hood Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 17 x 11–inch sheet pan with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk and eggs. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add bananas to yogurt mixture and combine well.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add yogurt mixture and chocolate chips to flour mixture; stir just until combined.
Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading to edges.
Bake for about 12 minutes or until pancake springs back when pressed lightly in the center.
Cut pancake into 12 equal pieces. Serve 2 warm pancakes warm topped with ¼ cup yogurt, ½ sliced banana, about a tablespoon of chocolate chips.
(Pancakes with topping): Calories: 565, Carbohydrate: 80 grams, Fat: 19 grams, Saturated fat: 10 grams, Protein: 23 grams, Cholesterol: 77 milligrams, Sodium: 574 milligrams, Calcium: 363 milligrams.