Avocado Egg Salad
- 4 large hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Hood® Light Sour Cream
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 4 slices of cooked and crumbled low-sodium bacon (optional)
In a medium serving bowl, combine eggs, avocado, green onions, and bacon; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, sour cream, lime juice, dill, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Add yogurt mixture to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
Garnish with more dill and the crumbled bacon, if desired.
Per serving (without bacon). Calories: 148, Carbohydrate: 4 grams, Fat: 11 grams, Saturated fat: 3 grams, Protein: 9 grams, Cholesterol: 189 milligrams, Sodium: 221 milligrams, Calcium: 50 milligrams.