Layered Sour Cream Dip
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 1/4 cups canned black beans, drained
- 2 cups prepared guacamole
- 2 1/2 cups Hood® Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 10 Tbsp. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 Tbsp. canned sliced olives, drained
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
Layer ingredients in this order in 10 clear, 8-ounce cups: salsa, beans, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, and olives.
Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Dip can be prepared and refrigerated for up to 2 hours before serving.
Serve with large snack chips.
Per Serving: Calories: 249, Carbohydrate: 15 grams, Fiber: 3 grams, Protein: 8 grams, Fat: 17 grams, Saturated fat: 7 grams, Cholesterol: 34 milligrams, Sodium: 674 milligrams, Calcium: 200 milligrams.