Avocado Sour Cream and Chicken Bowl
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, brown rice, freekeh or other whole grain
- 16 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 4 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 40 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Hood® Light Sour Cream
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- juice of 2 limes
- pinch chili powder, or more, if desired
Divide quinoa, chicken, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes evenly among four bowls.
Place avocado, sour cream, salt, lime juice, and chili powder in a blender or food processor. Blend for about 45 seconds or until smooth.
Top each bowl with equal amounts of the avocado mixture.
Per serving: Calories: 522, Carbohydrate: 45 grams, Fat: 20 grams, Saturated fat: 5 grams, Protein: 44 grams, Cholesterol: 99 milligrams, Sodium: 625 milligrams, Calcium: 150 milligrams.