Banana Split Milkshake
- 4 tsp. chocolate sauce, divided, and more for garnish, if desired
- 2 medium frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups Hood® Golden Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Hood® 1% Lowfat Milk in the LightBlock Bottle
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Hood® Instant Whipped Light Cream
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
Pour 2 teaspoons of chocolate sauce in the bottom of each of two tall glasses.
Place the bananas, ice cream, milk, and vanilla in a large blender or food processor. Blend on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
Pour equal amounts of the milkshake into the glasses and top each with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream, one cherry, and half the peanuts.
Per serving: Calories: 507, Carbohydrate: 76 grams, Protein: 12 grams, Fiber: 5 grams, Fat: 19 grams, Saturated fat: 11 grams, Cholesterol: 66 milligrams, Sodium: 174 milligrams, Calcium: 341 milligrams.