Blueberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Herb Dressing
- 1/4 cup Hood® Light Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil or flax oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 cups packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
Whisk together sour cream, parsley, chives, oil, vinegar, honey mustard, salt and pepper.
In large bowl, combine spinach, blueberries, red onion and pumpkin seeds; toss with dressing to coat well.
TIP: Substitute blackberries or sliced strawberries for blueberries.