Cheesy Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- 2 cups Hood® Sour Cream
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce or taco sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 small corn or flour tortillas
- 3 cups prepared pulled pork, warmed
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup diced avocado (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced tomato (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 13- x 9-inch pan. Stir sour cream with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce; spread 1/2 cup onto bottom of prepared pan.
Set aside 1 cup Cheddar. Fill tortillas with pulled pork and remaining Cheddar; roll up and place seam side down in prepared pan. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over top and sprinkle with reserved Cheddar and jalapeños. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce.
Bake enchiladas for about 20 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is bubbling. Sprinkle avocado, tomato and cilantro (if using) over top. Serve with dollop of Hood Sour Cream.
For a breakfast variation, serve enchiladas with a fried egg on top.
Per Serving: Calories: 728, Carbohydrate: 32 grams, Fat: 43 grams, Saturated fat: 26 grams, Protein: 44 grams, Cholesterol: 215 milligrams, Sodium: 1573 milligrams, Calcium: 503 milligrams.