Chicken Salad Wonton Cups
- 24 small square wonton wrappers
- 2/3 cup Hood® Sour Cream
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Asian-style hot sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup finely sliced green onions, divided
- 1 Tbsp. black sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup of 24-cup mini muffin tin, pressing gently to shape into cup. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown; let cool completely.
In large bowl, stir together sour cream, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, honey, hot sauce and sesame oil until blended; toss with chicken, cabbage, carrot and 1/4 cup green onions until well coated. (Make-ahead: Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) TIP: For a quick and easy shortcut, substitute pre-shredded coleslaw mix for cabbage and carrot.
Just before serving, fill cups with chicken salad. Garnish with sesame seeds and remaining green onions.
Per Serving: Calories: 171, Carbohydrate: 12 grams, Fat: 5 grams, Saturated fat: 2 grams, Protein: 18 grams, Cholesterol: 59 milligrams, Sodium: 498 milligrams, Calcium: 33 milligrams.