Chicken with Cauliflower and Golden Rice
- 1 1/2 cups Hood® Milk
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup basmati rice, uncooked
- 1 10-oz. bag rice cauliflower
- 16 oz. warm, cooked chicken, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
In a large saucepan, combine milk, turmeric, broth, and garlic over medium-high heat. Bring to a gentle boil. Add rice and prepare according to package directions. After 15 minutes, add the cauliflower to the rice mixture and stir well to combine. Cover and continue cooking.
Remove pan from heat. Transfer rice mixture to a serving dish and top with chicken, raisins, cashews, and cilantro.
Per Serving: Calories: 552, Carbohydrate: 67 grams, Protein: 42 grams, Fiber: 4 grams, Fat: 14 grams, Saturated fat: 4 grams, Cholesterol: 111 milligrams, Sodium: 293 milligrams, Calcium: 161 milligrams.