Cucumber and Dill Pasta Salad
- 12 oz. rotini pasta (regular or whole grain)
- 2 cups Hood® Cottage Cheese with Cucumber and Dill
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until just al dente. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, dill and black pepper in a large bowl. Add pasta to vegetable mixture and stir until combined.
Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per serving: Calories: 186, Carbohydrate: 30 grams, Fat: 3 grams, Saturated fat: 2 grams, Protein: 12 grams, Cholesterol: 13 milligrams, Sodium: 454 milligrams, Calcium: 74 milligrams.