Fruit Charcuterie Board
- 1 16-ounce container Hood® Lowfat Cottage Cheese with Peaches
- 2 tablespoons peach jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 6 ounces blueberries, washed
- 6 ounces raspberries, washed
- 6 ounces strawberries, washed
- 1 apple, washed and sliced
- 1 pear, washed and sliced
- 6 sheets graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, broken into squares
Place a shallow medium-sized bowl atop a large serving platter or cutting board. Add cottage cheese to the medium bowl. Using a spoon, make an “S” shape swirl in the cottage cheese. Add peach jam to the swirl. Sprinkle cottage cheese with slivered almonds.
Arrange berries, apple slices, pear slices, graham crackers and dark chocolate on the platter around the cottage cheese bowl.
Serve platter with a spoon for serving the cottage cheese.