Ice Cream Pizza
- 12 oz. prepared sugar cookie dough
- 2 1/2 cups Hood® Strawberry Ice Cream
- 4 oz. white chocolate bar, grated
- 5 green gum drops, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 10 malted milk balls, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 long green sour strips, cut into 4-inch strips
- 2 long red sour strips, cut into circles
- 2 1-inch tubes black licorice, hollowed out and cut into 1/8-inch pieces
Form the cookie dough into a 12-inch round on a baking sheet and bake according to package directions. Remove to a wire rack and cool for at least 15 minutes.
Top cookie crust with ice cream, spreading evenly to within 1 inch of the edge. Working quickly, sprinkle with white chocolate and top with candy.
Serve immediately or freeze until ready to eat.
Per Serving: Calories: 250, Carbohydrate: 33 grams, Protein: 3 grams, Fiber: 1 grams, Fat: 12 grams, Saturated fat: 6 grams, Cholesterol: 17 milligrams, Sodium: 138 milligrams, Calcium: 60 milligrams.