- 3 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Hood® Cottage Cheese with Chive
- 1 carrot, peeled and shaved with a vegetable peeler into long paper thin strips
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place lettuce leaves on a plate. Top each leaf equally with cottage cheese, carrot shavings, tomato and bacon crumbles.
Finish with freshly ground pepper. Serve.
Note: looking for a lower fat recipe option? Use our Hood® Low Fat Cottage Cheese with Toasted Onion and Chive instead of Hood® Cottage Cheese with Chive.
Per serving: Calories: 201, Carbohydrate: 15 grams, Fat: 15 grams, Saturated fat: 8 grams, Protein: 17 grams, Cholesterol: 33 milligrams, Sodium: 622 milligrams, Calcium: 121 milligrams.