Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
- 16 oz. 99% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups Hood® Sour Cream
- 1 7oz can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 bag (13 oz) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup cooked black beans
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 8 oz. Nacho or Tex-Mex cheese blend
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (optional)
In a medium skillet set over medium-high heat, cook turkey and chili powder for about 8 minutes or until browned and starting to crisp. Season with ground black pepper. Set aside.
Place sour cream, chipotle peppers, and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until mixed; refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat oven to broil. Arrange tortilla chips on rimmed baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Spoon ground beef over tortilla chips; layer black beans, corn, tomatoes and cheese over top. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Top nachos with avocados and cilantro. Sprinkle jalapeño peppers over top. Drizzle some of the sour cream mixture generously over nachos; serve remaining mixture on the side. Top with green onions, if desired.
Per serving: Calories: 609, Carbohydrate: 46 grams, Fat: 33 grams, Saturated fat: 14 grams, Protein: 28 grams, Cholesterol: 94 milligrams, Sodium: 605 milligrams, Calcium: 323 milligrams.