- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach or arugula, washed
- 1 cup Hood® Cottage Cheese with Chive
- 1/4 English (seedless) cucumber, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 small red onion, washed and diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, washed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add baby spinach equally to two medium-sized bowls.
Top each bowl with cottage cheese, cucumber slices, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, red onion and dill.
Drizzle each bowl with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper, to taste. Serve.