Roasted Salmon with Cheesy Artichoke Topping
- 16 ounces salmon fillet, with skin
- 1/2 cup Hood® Lowfat No Salt Added Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared artichoke spread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and place fish skin side down in the dish.
Place cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a small food processor and process until blended, about 45 seconds. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Add the artichoke spread, parsley, tomatoes, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine completely.
Top the salmon with the cottage cheese mixture. Cook for 12 minutes for every 1-inch thickness of fish, depending on the desired degree of doneness. Serve warm.
Per Serving: Calories: 430, Carbohydrate: 4 grams, Protein: 31 grams, Fiber: 2 grams, Fat: 31 grams, Saturated fat: 9 grams, Cholesterol: 67 milligrams, Sodium: 562 milligrams, Calcium: 113 milligrams.