Smoked Salmon with Cucumber Salad
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup Hood® Cottage Cheese with Cucumber and Dill
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seed
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the cucumber onion salad. Combine well.
Place the cottage cheese and lemon juice in a food process or blender and blend until smooth, about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
Place the lettuce leaves on serving plate. Top with smoked salmon and drizzle salad dressing on top. Arrange cucumber onion salad on the plate. Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve.