Sour Cream Rosemary Chicken Kebabs
- 1/3 cup Hood® Light Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary, or 1 ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, divided
- 20 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 24 large chunks (about 1-inch pieces)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed (about 16 oz.)
Soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons of oil, rosemary, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Add chicken and toss to coat completely with the sour cream mixture. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Thread chicken onto the skewers. Toss asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grate well. Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is well marked and cooked through. Meanwhile, grill asparagus for 4 to 5 minutes or until grill-marked and tender; serve with kabobs. TIP: Substitute pork tenderloin for chicken if desired.
Per serving: Calories: 304, Carbohydrate: 5 grams, Fat: 17 grams, Saturated fat: 4 grams, Protein: 32 grams, Cholesterol: 106 milligrams, Sodium: 512 milligrams, Calcium: 56 milligrams.