Strawberry and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 2 cups Hood® Cottage Cheese with Strawberry
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored milk
- 1 1/4 cup sliced strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter smooth or chunky
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
In a medium bowl, combine Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry, oats, milk, and 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries.
To assemble, layer 3/4 cup of cottage cheese oat mixture, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2-3 tablespoons of sliced strawberries, and 1 tablespoon of crushed peanuts.
Add lids to the jars and refrigerate for 6 hours or ideally overnight.
When you are ready to serve, stir to mix the layers together.