Stuffed Red Bell Pepper
- 3 large red bell peppers, washed and dried
- 6 cups Hood® Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup diced celery, or other raw vegetables
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup finely diced radishes, or other raw vegetables
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Slice peppers lengthwise, including through the stem. Remove the seeds. If desired, remove the ribs with a small paring knife.
In a medium bowl, combine the cottage cheese, 1/2 cup celery, 1/2 cup radishes, garlic powder, and lemon juice. Mix well.
Fill each pepper with the cottage cheese mixture and top with equal amounts of the remaining celery and radishes.