Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup Hood® 1% Lowfat Milk in the LightBlock Bottle
- 1 cup Hood® Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges in juice, drained well
- 1/4 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut, toasted if desired*
Place bananas, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, and vanilla in a large food processor or blender. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour banana mixture into two bowls and top with kiwi and oranges, and with chia seeds and coconut. *To toast coconut, place in single layer in a dry skillet over medium heat for about five minutes, stirring constantly until just golden brown.
Per Serving: Calories: 342, Carbohydrate: 48 grams, Protein: 31 grams, Fiber: 5 grams, Fat: 5 grams, Saturated fat: 3 grams, Cholesterol: 14 milligrams, Sodium: 535 milligrams, Calcium: 307 milligrams.