Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 5 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Hood® Light Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Hood® Milk (1% or your preference)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook noodles according to package directions for al dente (slightly chewy), adding peas during the last minute of cooking. Drain the noodle/pea mixture. Set aside.
Transfer tuna mixture to the baking dish. In a small bowl, toss breadcrumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top of tuna mixture.
Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Per serving: Calories: 412, Carbohydrate: 52 grams, Fat: 13 grams, Saturated fat: 6 grams, Protein: 22 grams, Cholesterol: 81 milligrams, Sodium: 731 milligrams, Calcium: 228 milligrams.