Dark Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup Hood® 2% Reduced Fat Milk in the LightBlock Bottle
- 10 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. instant espresso powder, decaffeinated or regular
- 2 cups Hood® Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
Place the milk, chocolate, and espresso powder in a medium saucepan. Heat over low to medium heat until chocolate is melted, and all the ingredients are combined, whisking constantly. Remove pan from heat.
Place cottage cheese in a large food processor. Process on high speed for 45 seconds or until blended. Slowly add the milk mixture and cocoa powder and process for another 30 to 45 seconds or until completely blended.
Divide mixture evenly among six small serving bowls. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before eating.
Per Serving: Calories: 316, Carbohydrate: 35 grams, Fiber: 3 grams, Fat: 14 grams, Saturated fat: 8 grams, Protein: 13 grams, Cholesterol: 8 milligrams, Sodium: 323 milligrams, Calcium: 109 milligrams.