Spinach Dip with Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups Cottage Cheese with Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained, squeezed of liquid (spinach should be as free of moisture as possible)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shaved or grated parmesan cheese For serving:
- Assorted crackers, carrot sticks, broccoli florets, celery sticks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a small oven-safe skillet or baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, spinach, cheddar, shallot, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared skillet or dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Turn oven on broil. Top dip with parmesan cheese and place back into the oven. Broil 1-2 minutes. Once cheese is melted and bubbly, remove from oven.
Serve dip hot in the skillet or baking dish (warn guests the serving vessel is hot!) with assorted crackers and veggies.